Professor Doctor, Professor of Restorative Dentistry at Dental School and Dental Hygiene School - University of Brescia, Chair and Director of Restorative Department at University of Brescia Dental School.
Professor of Restorative Dentistry at Dental School and Dental Hygiene School – University of Brescia, Chair and Director of Restorative Department at University of Brescia Dental School.
Prof. Antonio Cerutti M.D., D.D.S.
- Professor of Restorative Dentistry at Dental School and Dental Hygiene School – University of Brescia
- Chair and Director of Restorative Department at University of Brescia Dental School
- Active Member and Committee Evaluation Former Member of Endodontics Italian Society (SIE), Active Member of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society and Council Member in charge (SIDOC) and International Association for Dental Research (IADR)
- President of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) i2017-2018
- Founder Member of Italian Academy of Esthetic Dentistry (IAED) and Council Member since 2008
- Editor in chief of Italian Journal of Endodontics 2008-2011
- Awarded the “Garberoglio” Research Award of the Endodontic Italian Society (SIE) Research Group in 1996, 2000 and 2007 and in 2007 and 2015 the “Pietro De Fazio” Research Prize of Restorative Dentistry Italian Society (SIDOC)
- Author of more 200 scientific paper and extensive publications in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Co-author multimedia textbook “Guidelines in Adhesive Dentistry: the key to success” Quintessenz Verlags-GmbH, Berlin 2007 ( Italian, English, Germany, Russian editions) and textbook “Restauri estetico-adesivi indiretti parziali nei settori posteriori” Utet Scienze Mediche 2007 ( Italian, Spanish editions)
- Board Editoriali Member of International e Italian Journal (European J. Of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Reviewer of International and Italian Journals (J. of Adhesive Dentistry, Quintessence International, Minerva Stomatologica, International of Esthetic Dentistry, Giornale Italiano di Endodonzia, Cosmetic Dentistry)
- Lecturer in International Congress and Hands-on and Master-class courses in Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics
- Private practice limited to Restorative Dentistry and Endodontics
Excellence in anterior and cervical composite restorations for daily practice
At present day tooth preparation, using correctly the new adhesive materials and techniques, and performing tooth-colored restorations are the major objectives of modern restorative dentistry.
Anterior restorations are among the most common operative procedures. They range from simply approaches to more difficult class IV restorations. These large dental defects pose a formidable challenge.
The restorations, in vital and endodontically treated tooth, must be strong enough to resist the occlusion forces while being greatly esthetic at the same time. The technique is demanding and requires proper time as well as a good clinical approach.
This session is designed by Professor Antonio Cerutti to inform the dental professional how best to overcome these challenges. Working with a strategic approach that will lend itself to highly consistent outcomes, each delegate will raise their skill level, giving them more confidence when approaching these situations in everyday practice.
- High esthetic composite material and color perception: how to achieve an high esthetic restoration
- Class IV classes & Diastemas and dental crown defects
- Direct cervical restoration (layering, finishing and polishing technique)