Assistant Professor, Department of Oral Surgery and Implantology, Dental School, J.-W. University of Frankfurt
Study of oral medicine and operative dentistry at the National and Kapodistrian University of Athens/Greece
– Scientific assistant in J.W. Goethe-University of Frankfurt
– Advanced education in prosthetic dentistry in the J.W.Goethe-University of Frankfurt / Main (Germany)
– Principle investigator of the prospective clinical trial: “Long term evaluation of double crown implant retained overdentures with prefabricated primary and secondary crowns of the Ankylos®-System”
– Lecturer postgraduate program of implant prosthodontics at the J.W.Goethe-University of Frankfurt / Main (Germany)
– Receive of PhD from the University of Frankfurt/Main. The thesis is titled “Long-term clinical trial of implant retained double crown based overdentures by using pre-fabricated primary and secondary components of the Ankylos® – implant system”.
– Principle investigator of the prospective clinical trial: “Long term evaluation of CAD/CAM manufactured, full-ceramic crowns and bridges retained on full-ceramic abutments”
– Assistant Professor, Department of Oral Surgery and Implantology, Dental School, J.-W. University of Frankfurt
Qualified Specialist in Prosthetics with Further Education of DGPro.
Immediate prosthetic management of the periimplant soft tissue: current conventional and digital protocols for standard and complex cases
The soft tissue appereance is a key factor for success in implantology, however a harmonious integration of the implant retained crowns is not always predictable. The „immediate prosthetic management“ enables a direct formation of the peri-implant soft tissue for optimization of the esthetic outcome. Conventional and digital workflows are presented on standard and complex cases (e.g. long-term effects of anterior tooth trauma) demonstrating different clinical ways to ideally support and stabilize the tissues before, during and directly after implant insertion.